Italy was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It literally changed my personality 100% and changed my outlook on life. I am no longer afraid of change and to take risks.
I am sad I had to leave. I want nothing more than to return to my old exchange life. But I can't be an exchange student for the rest of my life. I need to let other people have their go in Ivrea, Italy.
Thank you everyone who followed my blog and put up with my rare and un-habitual posts. I've had a lot of people come up while I was in Italy and mention my blog, and they had no idea it was me who wrote it. It really touched me.
My plans are to go to Italy for university. If that happens I will put up a link here to my next blog.
Thanks again everyone! Have a happy exchange(:
4 comments:
Italy is nice and students exchange really goes by fast if you have a good time :P
share our experiences with us in erasmus exchange forum and help others decide to go to Italy:
Erasmus exchange
byebye
Hey. We never met and you don't know me, I'm just a reader of your blog. I'm an Italian exchange student and I'm in Idaho right now. I'll go home in June. I just found myself and my feelings in everything you wrote, it's the same experience in two opposite continents. I just wanted to let you know that I read what you wrote, I'm glad you had a good time in Italy after all. Problems make you stronger and more mature, I know by personal experience.
You've been brave and you made it. :) Hope your dreams will come true. Bye, Cami.
I really enjoyed reading your blog. Eventhough it's two years later, your words certainly touched me and I look forward in learning more about AFS. I really hope I get the opportunity to travel abroad, Italy being my number one pick!
Hi! I love your blog and your exchange experience stories. I'd like to inform you about an intersting project... Could I have your contact?
Post a Comment