Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time's-a flying


Between cramming music on my ipod and hanging out with friends, time's whizzing by. So fast in fact, that I'm constantly losing track of the amount of days until I leave. Like I've mentioned before, this isn't a bad or good thing. I'm anxious for european life to start, and I'm freaked out about leaving everything I can't fit into my bag (friends / family).

Anywho, I have all my travel information:
September 9th:
-Leave Cherry Capital Airport at 11:30am
-Arrive in Chicago, Ohare at 11:30am local time
-Depart from Ohare at 12:35pm
-Arrive at JFK in New York City at 4:05-Make my own way from there to the orientation hotel (because I'm late)
-Gateway Orientation

September 10th:
-Gateway Orientation
-Leave New York City at 6:00pm
-Stay up on a airplane all night

September 11th:
-Arrive in Zurich, Switzerland at 8:15am
-Have an awesome 4 hour layover which will consist of me sleeping in a
completely obscure place
-Leave Zurich at 12:35pm
-Arrive in Rome at 2:00pm
-Arrival Orientation

Yeah and I'm sure I'll be smiling like a idiot the whole time.

I got my school too, I think. It's called Liceo Scientifico Statale "A. Gramsci"
Let's pretend it's not a situation that I can't say the name of my own school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow crazy schedule lol

Just a tip I've heard from friends who frequently go to Europe: you might want to take one of those sleeping pills (like Nytol) when you get on the plane from New York. That way you sleep through the long flight and are right on time when you wake up in Zurich. Then you don't really have to worry about jet lag.

Ciao,
Erica

Anonymous said...

oh, I forgot: of course, check to make sure it's alright and you aren't allergic to anything in it lol

Jocelyn said...

thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Np :)