Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh Mio Dio.


Ciao! Oh Mio Dio!
Next week is my last week here in the United States of America. Or more specifically, Traverse City, the Cherry Capital of the world.
Io non parlo bene l'italiano ancora, (I don't speak good Italian yet) but I'll learn it lentamente (slowly). Google translate? Ignite.

Anywho, I'm frantically now trying to hang out with people 24/7 and getting my last week of work (at dairy queen) in. I haven't even begun to think about packing, but I know I should probably get on that.

I still can't believe that I'm leaving in 12 days or so. After about a year of planning and waiting. It's crazy, and starting to sink in. Yes, I will admit I'm a bit giddy. But, I'm also kind of sad too. One morning I'll wake up in TC, and go to bed in New York City. It's hard to believe that Jocelyn's life in Northern Michigan will turn into Jocelyn vita a Torino, Italia.

Sorry this post is me mostly just musing. But other than that, there's nothing else to say.

No comments: