Friday, November 6, 2009

Leaves are falling...

Two months since I left Traverse City, Michigan.
Two months without my family or my friends.
Two months without the luxury of familiarity.

So odd... the first two weeks I was here it was like
hell on earth... and now I don't want to leave..

I already feel like I've changed so much. Thinking now that when
I'm finished with all of this I have to go back to high school in
America and be a kid again. What? I'm adult aren't I?
I feel like one. And going back to be a senior is a strange
thought. I don't even want to think about it.

Who knew that in a couple few months you could make
yourself something in a place where you had absolutely nothing.

Moving on... let me talk more about my life as of now.
Wake up, get ready, greet the baker as me and my host sister walk out
onto our street, walk to school, arrive late, sit down, try to follow, get tired,
try not to sleep, meet my friend at break, wait til school's over, come home,
eat, and find something to do.
Finding something to do... sometimes quite a task, other times I feel like
I am doing something every day.

For Halloween I went to a party. It was pretty epic. I had a lot of fun!
Here there were many things to do. There were discos and such dedicated
to Halloween. On my way to the party I saw about 2 trick or treaters. It's
not really something you do here.

My weeks are usually me just waiting for Saturday, by far the best night of the week.
Sundays are usually lazy and nothing much happens.. We usually will go to
nonna's and nonno's house for lunch.

However this Sunday I may be going to Turin with all the other exchange
students in my chapter. (To the Right)

Ciao - out.

No comments: