Wednesday, October 21, 2009

AFS Camp!

I just got back from the AFS Camp, for the Piemonte region.
It was all the students from all over the world, meeting together for one
long and crazy weekend. I had a lot of fun.

We played a lot of team building games. A lot of them involved kissing people on the cheek. Then we also met in small groups and discussed home life and everything.
Like problems we might be
having and such. We wrote them down and stuck them onto a large piece of paper then we talked about them. As you can see, exchange students take life extremely seriously. ---->

It was nice seeing everyone again. I missed speaking really fast english!
We went on a walk the second day and we went looking for chestnuts. It was really nice and pretty! When we all got back they roasted chestnuts for us and as we ate them we all talked and some people played football.

Two nights in a row, I stayed up until 4AM, and I had to wake up at 7:30. I do not regret it one bit though!

Now I am back in Ivrea. My life has now fallen into a normal pattern. School, Italian lessons, hanging out with friends. But this doesn't mean it's boring! Every day I do think "wow, I am living in Italy." I love life here.

Here is a clip from yesterday that I recorded after Italian lessons!

No comments: